Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Prints for sale in two stores in San Francisco.

As of today, the giftshop "Rare Device" in Noe Valley is selling some of my prints. It is a beautiful store with locations in Divisadero and Noe Valley. They occasionally have events and support local artists. My work is for sale at the Noe Valley store. The store sells a variety of gifts, accessoires, art and children articles. Please go check it out!


http://raredevice.net/

Then the "Little Bee"bakery on Cortland avenue in Bernal Heights, where I had my last exposition, is still selling my work in their store. They will also have my new work for sale, as I will be making some postcards soon.

 
 
And as always, if you are interest in my work, in buying prints as a gift for a kids birthday, or to decorate your kids room, or if you want something custom made, just contact me, by sending me an email at marijefokkens@hotmail.com. Or just leave me a note at the website.



No comments: